Digitalization and inclusion @the workplace
5 April 2020 - 10 April 2020
University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna - Wohlmutstraße 22 1020 Wien
Please email Claudia Redtenbacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can technological innovations support employees with special needs in selected Austrian organizations and companies
Learning outcomes - by the end of the International Week, the students are able to...
- foster their verbal and non-verbal as well as written communication and collaboration skills.
- actively use English as a shared language to communicate in a culturally appropriate and linguistically adequate manner
- act responsibly and enhance their problem- solving skills in an intercultural setting.
- further improve their presentation and free-speaking skills in their new, intercultural groups.
- encourage out-of-the box thinking and innovative brainstorming in intercultural groups.
- reflect on their own behavior and progress in intercultural teams by regularly participating in group discussions and writing entries in their reflection journals.
- manage complex projects and do research in intercultural teams and present their findings effectively.
- be a role model for others in terms of teamwork and support to reach a common goal.
- develop new approaches/ideas of how to use the latest technological innovations to support employees with special needs at the workplace.
Additional Information / Links
Download our infomation leaflet below for more info.