The Communications group gathers teaching staff and programme managers. Together, they work on the development of common projects and courses and also encouraging teaching staff mobility.
Working Group Chair / Co Chairs
Aims of Working Group
- The elaboration of common projects for communication members (HEDCOM)
- Teaching staff mobility
- Joint course development
Profile of Working Group Members
Mostly teaching staff, some-international relations coordinators-and programme directors
Activities of the Working Group
Activities in past 12 Months (to August 2018)
· Spring meeting of the communications working group in Breda, May 2018
· The Noémie Briand project (French artist-jeweller), Paris, April 2018 (hosted by ISTEC)
Planned activities for 2018-2019 (September 2018 to July 2019)
· Fall meeting of the communications working group at the annual Businet conference in Tallinn. Presentation of the new project proposal.
· The new project will take place in Durham in April 2019.